Sunday, July 19, 2009

Awesome Alfredo

So I made this alfredo recipe about a week ago...it is an easy yummy alfredo sauce and thought I should share..it comes from Family Dinner Cookbook, by Debbie G Harman, I got it from Deseret Book...pretty much every recipe is awesome between my mom and I we have tried most of them!

Fettuccine Alfredo

3 Tbsp butter
3 Tbsp flour
2 Cups milk
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup Parmesan

Melt butter. Stir flour into butter while cooking until smooth paste forms. Slowly stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Add salt, garlic powder, and cream, stir well. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Serve over cooked hot fettuccine noodles (or whatever you would like)


ENJOY

1 comment:

Rebecca Robison said...

Ashley,
As I already texted you, thank you so much for posting it! It will become a family favorite for sure!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!