Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Years and Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone we are currently on our way home from visiting family and friends in Idaho. We had such a great time these past few weeks with family and friends that I was thinking about how grateful I was for family and friends. We have blessed with great both! As Derek and I get closer together we realize how important it is to have each other and our beautiful, smart, funny daughter! Being parents has one hundred percent changed our lives and with emotions (Mostly my crazy hormones and depression) I couldn't say that it was great. Now I can! It is great! Now I can't say it's easy, rewarding yes, easy not so much. It's hard to give things that you get used to as just a husband and wife. Now don't get me wrong I love being a mommy and Derek loves being a daddy and I feel like it was the right time in our life. And some people its not there time and the Lord knows way more than we do. And just because someone isn't having kids doesn't mean that they don't want them or would be bad parents it could be its not there time and we can't judge that we just need to love them no matter what (Which sometimes isn't easy). That's all i wasn't planning on writing that much but the words just came. We love you all wish the best 2010 ever. Love, Derek, Ashley, and the crazy baby Kenzie

No comments: