Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A tribute to the best Daddys'

To our rockin daddy!!!












Derek,


You are the best daddy, Kenzie loves youso much and you love her more than anything. You work so hard to provide for Kenzie and I, and even though I know I don't act very grateful sometimes I am, I know that you would do anything for us. Thank you Derek/daddy for everything you have done to make our lives better. We are so lucky to have you!

Love,
Ashley and Kenzie

I cant forget my dad!

Dad,
Thank you dad for everything that you have taught me. I know that there are many things I have learned from you and many things that Derek, Kenzie and I are going to learn as we all grow up. You are a great example of a great dad. Thanks for always being there for me,

Love,

Ashley

4 comments:

Linny said...

yay for updates! I showed Lincoln the pucker up pic and he started blowing air out his mouth, i think he was blowing kisses back to her! Ahhwe miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

hey!
we can't wait to meet Kenzie, she is so cute! We are excited to see you guys at the reunion, too! :)

M&M!! said...

Since you have moved away from me. I think that you should update your blog at least once a week so i can keep updated with your life! Thank you!

Rebecca Robison said...

I miss you too! Thanks for the addy... maybe you'll get something soon!