Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Birthday "23"

Well this is going to be a post that I will want to have so I figured I would write it.
Last week was my birthday. It was fine...pretty insignificant pretty crappy...but that is fine...it made my day when my friend wrote a post about me...Thanks Rebecca, it really meant a lot, especially since you are the only one who called me...you can read it here.
Basically I didn't do anything but here is a few pictures...ps my cake was HUGE!!!!

Family Picture


INSIDE SUPRISE

BUT WHO CAN HAVE A BAD DAY WHEN YOU LOOK AT THIS AWESOME FACE :) I LOVE KENZIE SO MUCH!!!!

3 comments:

Linny said...

yeah, i feel like a jerk. Happy Be-lated birthday!! Matt's parents were here so i totally forgot!! Welcome to 23! I think it's the year that birthday's start to not really matter anymore, so get ready for a whole bunch of crappy birthdays? lol.

Rebecca Robison said...

Kenzie probably thought it was AWESOME. And I would have loved to be there too! That cake looks amazing!! Is it from scratch?

M&M!! said...

does it count that you called me because I texted you first!??! I am glad you at least had an awesome cake!! That looks delicious! How are things in Colorado? I have a week paid vacation and I want to do something fun!!!